Omaha, NE Truck Driving Lessons
JTL Truck Driver Training, Inc.
JTL Truck Driver Training, Inc. offers excellent truck driver training to all of Omaha, NE. We are a locally owned business, and licensed by the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles. Our objective is to train you to become an entry-level Class-A CDL licensed professional truck driver. The 160-hour course we offer will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully complete the pre-trip inspection, basic control skills and road test, and the written test required by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Our entrance requirements are as follows:
- Pass the DOT physical examination
- Pass a drug screening
- Must obtain a driving record for a minimum of 3 years – no DUI / DWI in the last 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No serious moving violations in the past 5 years such as: speeding, willful recklessness, or reckless driving (unless at the school’s discretion – pre-hire acceptance and clearance by an employer / copy of approval and notification of violation from the employer)
- A good employment record
- Good command of the English language (both written and oral)
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Grand Island Express
- Keim TS
Felonies, misdemeanors, or drug-related convictions are subject to review. We also assist with leads for local opportunities, but we don’t guarantee employment; however, we do our best to help you find placement.
Contact JTL Truck Driver Training, Inc. today at 402-932-9665.
You can also contact us at 866-486-4446.